Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11, 2007

While remembering all the Veterans, too which my Parents and Father Inlaw were, may we also remember all those Grandparents raising their Grandchildren.
Some days it seems very much like you are going to War...:(
I am raising my Grandaughter Hanna who is 3, her brother Cole who is 2, and her sister Kayla who is 6mths. I have the help of my son Joseph who is 14, or would that be hinderance? Some days it is hard too tell...:(
Their Mom and Dad are incarcerated at present, but will get out next year, and hopefully they will be rehabilitated and make great parents. They are taking parenting classes so you never know, right???
As this is my first blog, prompted after I read the blog of "Mom2my6pack", I will keep it short.
now if I can only find time to post something witty each day.
Happy Rememberance Day

No comments: